Experts of the PPP Competence Centre are trained in the UK, USA and international training institutions, and have accumulated experience, providing the advice and consultancy to initiate and develop PPP projects in Lithuania, assessing feasibility studies and other preparatory Project documentation.
Our experts specialize in the following fields:
- costs and benefit analysis of investment projects;
- Development, assessment, management and supervision of the PPP projects;
- financial modeling for PPP projects;
- Establishment and development of dialogue with the private partners;
- Execution of Public Procurements for selecting private partners.
Services for the public sector
The PPP competence center provides for the public administration institutions:
- Individual consultations;
- Trainings and conferences;
- The informational web site;
- Methodical guidance and tools for preparation and assessment of projects.